Tree Hugger

Friday, September 09, 2005

Things that make you go Hmmm?

So one of the things that interests me, are the things that are not yet explained. i.e. #1 is Crop Circles. Now if you are one of those people that thinks Jim Bob and Joe are out in the field with a plank of wood expressing themself, then you have a lot of catching up to do. Aliens? theres a lot of opinions. If you do your research just the mathematical equations of some of the designes are increadible. let alone the "art" of them. I'm trying to find out the message, what do they mean? ,Please don't tell me, that after the thousands of circles that have appeared around the world, no government has investigated them. Anywho, really interesting stuff! i suggest you take a look around, and try to find some answers.
Peace

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Angry Gnome said…

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging where you can share you innermost thoughts and actually believe that strangers care!
    Anyhoo, I care. Nice to see you on here and you had better comment on my blog AND add me in your links. Peace out, chicken-head.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home